- Private Sessions: You and your instructor will be the only people in the studio during your lesson.
- Romana's Pilates Certified Instructors: Star Pilates instructors have over 600 hours of training under the tutelage of Joseph Pilates protégé Romana Kryzanowska.
- Apparatus: Star Pilates is proud to only use equipment manufactured by Gratz including the Reformer, Cadillac, Wunda Chair, Pedi Pole, Ladder Barrel, Electric Chair and Spine Corrector.
2043 Locust Street, Suite 2-A // Philadelphia, PA 19103 // (610) 618-0177
Please Note: Amy will not be taking any new clients and will be on maternity leave from mid-September through the new year. However, you can still schedule sessions with Debbie, Megan and Katy.
What Star Pilates Can Do For You
Authentic Pilates can completely transform the way your body feels, moves, and looks. It builds strength and flexibility while creating a sleek, toned body with elongated muscles.
Pilates requires constant mind/body connection while performing the exercises. This attention to the exercises is embodied by The Six Basic Principles:
|1. Concentration||4. Fluidity|
|2. Control||5. Precision|
|3. Center||6. Breath|
Who Trains At Star Pilates?
- Busy Center City professionals
- Members of the dance community
- Active retirees
- College students
- Stay-at-home moms
- Is Pilates only for women?